Problem in testicles. Doppler ultrasound of scrotum detected right scrotal wall abscess with epididymitis. Is it curable with medicines?

I am working in bangalore. I have some problem with my right side testical. I went to one hospital done scanning also. Please find the draft report below. Doppler Ultrasound of Scrotum Right testes measures 4.3X2.8X2.5cm with a volume of 16.0 cc and is normal in size, outline and echotexture. Right epididymis appear bulky in size and heteroechoic, measuring 2.2X1.5 cm. Right epididymis shows normal vascularity. Right sided scrotal wall edema is noted with a ill defined irregular wall collecition, measuring 2.1 X 1.2 CM. Left Tests measures 4.1 X 2.7 X 1.7 CM with a volume of 10.1 cc and is normal in size, outline and echotexture. No area of abnormal echotexture is seen. Left testes shows normal vascularity. Left epididymis is normal in size & echo texture, measuring 0.9 X 0.7 Cm Left epididymis shows normal vascularity. No evidence of hydrocele or varicocele noted. Impression : Right Scrotal wall abscess with epididymitis . Please help me to know..I want to go for surgery or it will curable with anti-biotics.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012