Problem in stool, pink discharge along with stool. Suggestion?

Hey i went to the bathroom today and was taking a dump...and after like all the crap came out, it felt like there was more but it wouldnt come out and then i soread my cheeks apart and push and saw a little pink thing and i dont know what it is... Im 14 and am kinda scared to tell my parents because they might wanna see and will act more scared then i am and i dont wanna go through that
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hi!
welcome to HCM!
You seem to be having anal fissure.An anal fissure is a painful cut in the lining of the anus.Tears generally occur just inside the opening.
A large, dry, or hard stool can tear the lining of the anus. Frequent diarrhea or irritation of the anus and rectum may also lead to a tear.About half of all fissures heal on their own or with self-care. Fissures that are fairly new are easier to heal than ones that have persisted for longer than three months
You must consult a doctor and get examined if it persists.
generally treatment aims to heal the cut and prevent future anal problems. .
avoid constipation by drinking enough water daily.Eat more fiber, Take stool softeners or bulk laxatives as directed by your doctor,Apply a medicated cream or ointment as directed by your doctor.
Use sitz bath that is Soak the anal area in warm tap water for 10-20 minutes several times daily.This helps to relieve pain and promote blood circulation.
I sincerely hope this will help you.take care