Problem in movement of eyes after head injury in an accident. Surgery needed for eye correction?

Hello. My Brother has met with an accident last August and though it was head injury , by gods grace he had not any surgery. Was in ICU for three days and now back to his work. Only issue is with an eye of his not moving to one side. Vision wise there is no issue at all as per the many tests that were done in the last one year. The neuro doctor suggests no need of any surgery for that eye correction. but a Neuro Ophthalmogist suggested a surgery and has given 90% chances of vision correction. Please suggest if we need to go for it?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012