Problem in menstruation. On implanon. Dark red, brown discharge. Is this abnormal?

I am a seventeen year old girl, I've always had problems with my monthlys, I've tried taking the pill, now I'm on implanon? I've only been on this for half a year at the most, the first two months were horrible, never feeling happy, low labido, used to feel sick all the time, recently its gotten better, apart from the past few days, where I've started bleeding but its like a dark red/ browny colour, quite thick& clotts when I wipe, what should I do
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013