Problem in masturbation, weakness, lazy, pains. How to get back to normal?

sir, I had problem of masturbation ( Hand Practice), due to this reason lost my health, i feeling weakness, lazy,pains etc, how i can leave this habit and I can t gat back normal position because of masturbation. So what should I do I m going for marry. Help me please. I have live this habit but I don t know what will be happen I m totally scared
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
good evening

it is not due to masturbation that you had gone weak ,but is due to your eating habits and life style ,if you are taking good diet and doing good work out you will never get any king of weakness.
you should do some tests of vitamins and hormones which will give you exact diagnosis
it will help you in near future also and more over don t think that masturbation had spoiled you ,it is an natural process and one can do it ,but you can t be addicted to it
once you understand it you will get the treatment of it
Dr Vinod Raina