Problem in knee and toe, numb leg, swollen knee. MRI test done. Is it fully curable?

My mother is 65 years old and having problem in knee and toe . she can t stand for long period of time and her legs numb around knee area and some swelling MRI report Impression Lumber spondylosis with degenerative disc disease of all lumber intertebral discs At L4/5 intervertebral disc , there is mild anterior thecal indentation moderate left and mild right neuroforaminal stenosis due to diffuse bulging with a left paracentral protrusion of disc L5/S1 intervertebral disc, there is mild anterios tecal indentation and bilateral mild neuroforminal stenosis due to diffuse bulging with a small posterios protrusion of the disc. She is taking some medication and got some relife but I wanted to check if it fully curable or not.. Thanks Sridhar
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012