Problem in kidney, having dialysis. Gone to ARF stage after delivery. Is kidney transplant best option?

This is regarding my wife problem, she is having kidney problem science 26th June 2011 to till date. At present she is having dialysis once a week. This problem started when she has given birth to our son (Samarth Kumar). He is doing good but same night after 5 hours she had gone to ARF stage. Then she has been admitted to Apallo hospital Ranchi (Jharkhand). She was admitted there for 1 month but ARF not reverted. As per doctor she needs to go for regular dialysis. At present we are looking for Transplant kindly suggest the best hospital / Doctor In kolkata.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012