Problem in intercourse, What shall I do ?

Hello doctor... Hope you are fine...!

From last two months, I have been doing intercourse with my wife. For a precaution, I have been using condoms. We were very satisfied with our sex life. After I penetrate my penis, the intercourse was last long for average 25 minutes before I ejaculate.

Few days before, I tried the intercourse without a condom. It was very painful experience for me as after intercourse my penis had a pain. After that day I have been facing the problem during intercourse. I can’t get enough erect as I was use to get before. And if penis gets erect, I ejaculate without even penetrating in to vagina.

What shall I do.?? Please guide me.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011