Problem in griping pen, writing. Side effects after taking prescribed medication. Should I continue?

for last 50 years i have a problem in griping pen and signing or writing one sentence freely. Today I met one neurologist he prescribed me following drugs with a promise i will improve in some time. The drugs r : Betacap-Tr 40mg. Mysolin 250mg. Citilin 500 After taking first dose of above drugs,I feel terrible not able stand errect or not able to talk to some one and feeling drowsy whole day ? Should I take my night dos ?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013