Problem in abdomen. Histroy of raspa operation. Any chance of unsuccessful operation?

good day doctor i have done raspa march 2011 is it possible to get some problem due to improper operation? i am facing problem now with my abdomen, i think it is because of the raspa operation i think it was not succesfull. i think this is myoma or some cyst. could you please tell me what kind of problem if the raspa operation is not succesful? thank you, god bless
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
Hi, You have got hysterectomy by raspa , in march 2011, Now it is 2013, and now you are getting problems, you didn't mention the problems. if at all due to the surgery they must be immediate, and no way after 2 years.
Don't stick to the idea of the surgery, just consult a surgeon for diagnosis, you will come to know the cause and and treatment of the problem.
Thank you.