Problem getting erection. Suggest medication to improve erection

Hi Sir/Mam, I am 30 year old. My height is 5ft 3inches and wight is 66Kg. I have been married for the last three years. i have problem of getting erection since the begining. My penis size is 2 inches and will be 4.5 inches when it is erected. And not had good sex with my wife till today and not suffering from any major illness also. Kindly suggest some medicine which is easily available in medical stores and can help to improve the erection. Many Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012