Primolut depot injection, is there any guarantee that this one will stay ?

I am a 32 yr old female who have had four blighted within one year and four d c. i am currently pregnant and my gynecologist suggested i go on primolut depot injection which i take every week. is there any guarantee that this one will stay ?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Nov 2010
Homeopath 's  Response
Primolut depot is a hormonal preparation which your doctor has given so as to help you sustain this pregnancy .
As for guarantee sorry nobody can give you that we can treat the cause & help thats what we can .Since you had 4 blighted i guess your doctor has investigated you for the causes to find out why you had such a problem.I guess he/she is a Gynaec so you can carry on with your treatment.