Primolut- N on day of period with scanty bleeding, flow stopped, then started abruptly. What should be the date for next cycle?

Hi, I took Primolut N the very day I started my last period (July 10) because it was scanty. The period stopped immediately and I went on to take 10 tabs for 5 day, 2 per day (morning and evening). I started bleeding again on July 18. and it lasted for 2 days four days later. Could you please tell me if with Primolut N, my period would go back to the old cycle or if it would start from the day of Primolut-induced bleeding? Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  112 Awaiting Answer