Primary infertility. Ultrasound done, multiple fibroids, ovarian cysts, thickened endometrial echo. Advise?

I am 36 years old and my case is primary infertility after 8 years of marriage My USG report is:\ Uterus with multiple fibroids in anterior and posterior walls measuring 20*14mm and 14.3*9.4mm and one is 23.6*16.4mm is submucous and ovaries have a cystic lesion occupying right adnexa and pelvis meauring 85.2*80.2*63.1mm in size displacing the uterus towards left. Endometrial echo is thickened hyperechoic measuring 16.8mm in size.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012