Prickly sensation on tip of right toe, intense right sciatica, right foot gets colder, symptoms occurred after dancing. Treatment?

Hi, Last weekend I dance 3 days and night straight. Monday night I started to notice a prickly needle only on tip of my right toe . My right sciatica is slightly more intense. Throughout the remaining of the week I ve noticed my same right toe or foot gets colder than usual. Only the right toe has this wierd sensation. Never felt this way after dancing before. Please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013