Prickly sensation on body, have burn marks due to objects falling from A/C vent. Morgellons?

I have been to 2 dermatologists here in Florida who are telling me to see a psychiatrist!!! I KNOW that what is going on is NOT In my mind. Our rental home (we moved in June of this year) was a filthy disgusting mess when we moved in. I cleaned with 2 pairs of gloves on that s how gross it was. Well, shortly AFTER we cleaned and had the A/C coil cleaned, we started having things falling from the A/C vent AND there are things in our water we see them pop up from the drain, we have lint that is prickly and causes picking sensations on our body. When you remove them from your clothing, they are a different color than when they were attached to the clothes. The ALL have a black or red or brown speck in the center???? Anyway, I NEVER felt like I was getting BIT rather I felt like I was getting picked , now...I am getting round burn marks. I knelt on my carpet the other day and got one below my knee . Then, yesterday sitting in the livingroom I got a stining on my arm and when I looked, there was a round burn like mark there now too.... what the heck ??? Do I have morgellons or something??? My Granddaughter who is 6 keeps saying Memah, I m getting bit but we can t find any bugs even at night which is when this happens more like @ 8-11 PM.. any thoughts? We are raising 3 of our Grandkids and NEED to know what is in this house and if it IS potentially dangerous.. Thanks. Lynda
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
theseare all allergies which started with the falling of waste materials from a/c outlets
there are fungus left in ventilated material and that fungus continuos to grow and may be grown in water tanks and humid areas
once fungus come it spreads and give symptomps
you take antifungal tablet tab fluconazole 150 mgm once week for 3 months
keep dry no sweating
keep airy
apply candid ointment night
calamine lotion and mycoderm powder in day
take antiallergic allegra if need be
you have to monitor upto3 months