Prickly burning pain in thigh after intercourse. Took diflucan, labia got dry, nerve pain. Herpes ?

I believe I have herpes ... 6 days after intercourse with an unknown male I started getting a prickly pain in my thigh which has turned into a burning sensation... I also had a lot of gooey clear discharge so I went in to doctor who said it was a yeast infection and gave me diflucan after 4 days of the treatment the skin on the inner labia majora was extremely dry and started to Peel and became raw. Dr insisted it was due to the prior yeast infection. Did not bother to swab the area. I continue to have nerve pain on outer thigh and nerve pain on lower back and hips.. I even tried a chiropractor. And pain still there. I feel stinging in my genial and anal itching from time to time... negative blood results up to 6 months. With the exception of one hsv1. Results having to be released due to positive result to end up getting released with a neg. I have been dealing with all of this for over 6 months and I am now pregnant. And scared I m not gonna get the appropriate care... like antivirals to reduce shedding while delivering. What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012