Prickling sensation, pain in inner thigh, swelling. Taking cymbalta medication. Causes for pain?

Yes. Over the past few weeks I have been feeling pin pricks all over my body. I started Cymbalta a month ago and I m not sure if this feeling is due to the medication or not. Beginning last week I began to feel pain in the inner thigh, above the knee . The area was swollen, but since then the swelling has gone down. Today I m feeling the pin pricks in the same leg that I felt the swelling above the knee. In addition to the pin pricking, I m feeling pain, like bruising pain in the shin area of my leg. Almost like a deep pain. I m not sure if all this neuro , circulatory, or just me over reacting. The pain is real and at times sharp
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012