Prickling sensation on chest, lifted girlfriend, sexual intercourse, chest pain. Treatment?

I have this pricking feeling on my chest .... I dont know why. it happened to me the other day while I sat in my girl friends car right before she started driving and tonight when i kissed her goodnight... I kind of picked her up and made out with her... and while I was at it... its like I had a severe pain almost underneath my right chest area or even my chest area. I m not quite sure. please let me know if I should go see a doctor soon.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012