Prickling sensation in hands, feet, heart palpitations after strangling myself. Permanent damage caused?

Hi I am just recovering from a breakdown where I tried to strangle myself a few times with a cord I never list conscious but I am now left after 3 weeks with permanent pins and needles in hands and feet tightness I face pulsating in head and strong palpitations in heart these last all day and no medication eases them . Have I caused permanent damage by restricting blood flow to brain or Lille off brain cells I find I don t walk as well and have weakness in body
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012