Pricking sensation under the feet after childbirth. Sore spot on the calf. Is this nerve related?

I am 3 months post pregnancy/C-section. Everything has been great till this week. I started back to work / heels last monday and yesterday i began having pin prick sensation on the bottoms of my feet. A few days prior i started having one spot in my right calf that was sore, almost bruised feeling, which started to then also feel a little crawly feeling. My husband thinks its my nerves. Should i be concerned enough to make an appt with a doctor or just contribute it to coming back to work sitting in front a computer all day and wearing heels again? THanks in advance
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist 's  Response
A C-section is a major operation and it is quite likely that you have not fully recovered from it. Also, going back to work and having a baby to look after will be a physical strain for you.
I think your symptoms are most likely nothing to worry about. I would suggest carrying on for the time being. If you symptoms are still present in two weeks time or progressively get worse then a visit to your doctor may reassure you.
I hope this is of help to you.
Dr K A Pottinger