Pricking sensation on the skin after shower or sweat. On allergy injections for bilomia dust treatment. Side effect or water allergy?

I think im alergic to water,or i have aquagenic pruritus??? When i get out of the shower or sweat i get a prickly feeling almost like little tiny needles being pushed on the surface of my skin, sometimes I even get red blotches or its itchy! I am currently getting alergy injections to treat me for bilomia dust might and I have done that for the past 14 weeks, is it possible that as a side effect the injections have caused a chemical problem in my body and in result given me this weird outcome?? what should I do?! Please help me!
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012