Pricking sensation in vagina, have missed menses due to eating disorder. Had pricking before periods onset. What could this be?

hi, i have a pin prick sensation in my vagina . it only last about a second or two. ive had a history of a eating disorder and consequently lost my period for 3 years. i am in recovery now and still havent gotten it back. anyways, i used to have this pricking sensation before i got my period, but now ive had it three or fourth times and nothing. what could it be
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012
The pricking sensation in the vagina could be related to a minor nerve irritation. This is not indicative of any major pathology.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,