Pricking sensation in both hands, ankle. Lumbar puncture, scan normal. Natural remedies for pain?

hi im a 25 yr old female woke up 1 mornin with pins and needles in my both hands and ankle my gp sent me to hospital where i got a lumberpuncher and ct scan but nothing showed up i am now waiting on appointment from neurologist as they think i have damaged nerves even though i dont abuse alchol i havnt had recent trauma to the affected area can you please tell me is there anything natural i can take to prevent pain as painkillers n anti depessants that i was perscribed aint working
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013