Pricking sensation in body, intense in soles, low blood sugar level, on medicines for heart, multivitamins. Suitable treatment advise?

I get pin prick like sensations in my body , more in the feet (soles,sides,toes,legs) and less in hands and fingers,and very uncomfortable with these, my blood sugar levels are not too high, 125 on fasting-have benn taking lots of different medications- imdur 30 mg for heart, optosulin(chromium 500 mcg and other minerals) methycobalamin with multi vitamins , vit E 200, vit C 500, Shellcal M (calcium with D3) , Spirulina 2 capsules- pls advise treatment for getting rid of the pin pricks ad discomfort and live a healthy life-thanks and regards Bonnie( YYYY@YYYY )
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012