Pricking sensation in abdomen, bloating, soreness under ribs, gurgling. Pregnancy symptoms?

I may be pregnant, but really not sure. My abdomen feels like pins and needles. It has also been feeling like stretching on the sides, sore under right ribs and a spot next to my belly button, and a lot of gurgling and bubbling. Could there be another explanation...especially for the pins and needles feeling if I m not pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
The symptoms you are having can be related to pregnancy but are more likely to be due to indigestion and electrolyte imbalance. These are likely to subside in 2-3 days with proper supplements.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal