Pricking sensation from lower back to front torso, chest and head. Symptoms triggered after stopping gout medicine. Suggestion?

My husband, a 50 year old male, just starting experiencing a pin and needles sensation, first in his lower back, then his upper back, front torso, chest and into his head. Sometimes if he does not move, the tingling (pins & needles) goes away, and if he touches his skin, or presses lightly, the tingling comes back. When he raises his eyebrows then he feels pain, muscle type strain in back of skull on both sides. Also top and sides of head feel tender when he touches them. This all just started 19 hours ago. He recently had an incident of gout , and was taking Indocine (spelling?) for just 5 days, then he was feeling better so he stopped the medicine on his own. The Indocine was stopped 15 hours before the tingling started. Any suggestions on what might be causing the tingling or if we should go to a doctor? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012