Pricking pain on left side of body, tightness in back on neck and jaws, increased sensitivity in mid ribs, hips. Cause?

Hi there. I have pain and pins/needles feeling on left side of body. Started generally with scapular pain, neck and shoulder pain. I have tightness in back on neck on left side. Also, tight muscle in side of jaw, Temple pain sometimes ear pain and muscle soreness up the left side of head. There is a few points of sensitivity on left side as well. These are mid ribs, hip (mid butt cheak area) and along the outer edge of the left leg and into the calf .
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013