Pricking pain in tail bone while sitting, prolapsed disc, pregnant, pain in buttocks, leg and on turning during sleep

hello doctor i have pain in my tail bone while sitting since a year now the pain is like pricking while sitting. i have prolapsed disc since 3years now and i am pregnant for two months now i have pain in my right hip becoz of which i am unable lift my buttocks and right leg and have too much pain while turning during sleep, i am 28yrs female 5.2inches and 62kgs. i have pain in my feet btween heels and ankle when i wake up in the morning i feels my legs very heavy i also have pain in my innerbig toe mound since more than a month now PLEASE HELP ME I M IN TROUBLE
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012