Pricking pain in stomach, normal blood tests, ruled out renal stones, diagnosed as gastric. Suggestion?

Hi Dr. I am feeling a pin in my right right of the stomach and I visited last day to the doctor. After checking and getting the tests he give me the feedback that my blood count , urine and liver is normal. There is no need to worry about kidney stone , appendix. I am a muslim and fasting . Actually the pain started after ramadan started. Finally dr. give me the conclusion that it happened due to gas formed in the stomach but the pain stick on to one point and still small pain is there. It didn t moved to any other locations. Please give me advise up on this matter.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012