Pricking pain in shoulder radiating to arms and thigh muscles, temporary relief with diclofenac. Treatment options?

Dear sir, I am Yohannes Esayas from Ethiopia. I work in clinic as health officer. recently i have patient who have pricking type of pain on his right shoulder which radiates to upper right arm and thigh muscles. he has been treated with diclofenac injection and vitamin B complex tab for 7 days. During the time of treatment, he was well. However, soon after the end of treatment he began to experience the same syptoms. therefore, is there any option of treatment you can recommend to treat? please let me here from you soon. yours Yohannes Esayas Clinic head
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013