Pricked myself with pin. Odds of contracting Hepatitis C virus?

Dear Dr., Recently i got prickled myself with a common pin that my tailor used to keep intact my order number with my dress and i also bled. I am a regular reader of this site and I know that this incident doesn t pose any risk regarding HIV as the virus is very fragile and takes minutes to die outside of a human body . I am also vaccinated with hepatitis B . However, research says that Hepatitis C virus can take 4 days to die. So if i assume that my tailor was Hepatitis C positive and he also prickled himself and the same needle prickled me after prickling the tailor, what are my odds to contract the virus? Is it a matter of concern for me? Your valuable guidance in this regard will be highly appreciated. Adn from Pakistan
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012