Pricked finger with needle after inserting an IV. Patient, i tested HIV negative, had steroid shot. Will steroid medication cause false negative.

I pricked my finger with a 20 gauge needle after inserting an IV. Patient tested HIV negative. I tested negative at 6 weeks and 12 weeks. I had a steroid shot the week before my 12 week test for sinus infection and before my 6 weeks test I took 3 days of a medrol dose pack but stopped early due to side effects. Will steroid medication cause false negative.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013