Previously suffered ectopic pregnancy, ovary removed, no contraceptives. Missed periods, could be pregnant ?

Hi, I am 44 and have previously suffered an ectopic pregnancy and had an ovary removed (17 years ago). I have skipped the odd period before but am usually regular as clockwork. My Husband has an erectile dysfunction and was told it was unlikely he would have children. We have never used contraception and have been together nearly 5 years. I have missed my period, I am bloated and my breasts feel sore could there be another reason other than pregnancy?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013