Previous deliveries C-section. This pregnancy is placenta previal centralise. Explain

Hi, I am 33 years old and i am pregnant in my third child, I started my ninth month 5 days back and I want to deliver my baby after another 7days my first and second babies are delivered via c-section operation and this will be my third c- section I have a case called placenta previal centralise My doctor wants to give me an injection of diprofos I want to know if it is important to take it or not and if it has any side effects either on me or on the baby
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012