Pressure under ribs since years, discomfort in upper back area, bulge on right of stomach, pricking in breasts. Cause?

I have had pressure under my ribs for several years which becomes very uncomfortable. For the last several months I have had discomfort to pain in my upper left back area. Then about 2-3 weeks ago I noticed a bulge on the right side of my stomach near my belly button. The other evening I felt a needle pricking feeling on the left side of my left breast . The next morning I noticed that it is painful to touch and am now feeling pain in the center of my chest between my breasts. I have a doctor appointment next week (that s as early as my doctor could see me). Am I crazy?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Dear friend, welcome to HCM!

You do not seem crazy :)!

You have persistent and relevant symptoms.

You should get checked for any pathology of the stomach or chest.
A physical, X ray chest, ultrasound of the abdomen can give a direction to the diagnosis.

Slow growing tumours may also present like this.

Take care and please keep me informed of your progress.
Good Luck!
I hope to have answered your query satisfactorily.
Thank you!