Pressure, pain on throat, nausea, heartburn, on full and empty stomach. Tried acid pills, no relief. Treatment?

I am fairly healthy 57 year old woman, for the past month or so i have had a pressure pain from the outside of my throat(it feels like someone is putting a fair bit of pressure like choking) the inside of my throat is fine,sometimes the pressure is quite deep and it will bring on nausea like symptoms. most of the times this will come and go, and other times it lasts for most of the day/evening. It is not like heart burn . and it does not matter if I have a full stomach or if it is empty. I have tried acid pills to see if it is a strange type of heart burn but they don not change anything. can you suggest anything??
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012