Pressure, pain in ears, hearing loss. Fluid behind the ear drum. Took antibiotics. No relief. What to do?

I have been to two doctors about the pressure, pain and hearing loss in both of my ears. The first prescribed amoxicillin and told me there was a lot of fluid behind my ear drum. It didn t help. Actually the pain got worse. Four days later I went to another doctor and he also commented on the amount of fluid in my ears and have me a prescription for An antibiotic Baxin. He couldn t say when I would find relief but did say The next step is putting tubes in my ears. Seriously? At 35? Is there anyway to fix this without going to that extreme? I just need this pain to go away. It awful.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013