Pressure on both sides ribcage,excessive bloating,constipation,polyp found and removed,tubular adenoma

Hello, I am feeling a great pressure on my ribcage, both sides. It seems like a wide rubber band around my body. It is worst when sitting down. It eases if standing up or lying down. It started with excessive bloating and constipation (about a month ago). The bloating of the abdomen has subsided and the constipation is being treated with Miralax. My doctor ordered a CT scan (w/o contrast, due to iodine allergy) of the abdomen; all was in order. I had a colonoscopy done one week ago, and all was well, except for a polyp (7mm) found and completely removed. A biopsy was performed; result: tubular adenoma . Thanks for your assistance.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012