Pressure near ear and jaws, painful, dizziness. Had alcohol. Taken lexipro. Suggest?

For 3 years now anytime I drink alchohol a day or two later i get alot of pressure under my right ear at jaw. Last a day or two. Not painful, just annoying. Once I went 3 months with no alchohol just to test and it did not reoccur. First time drinking after this pressure returned. Seems to intensify if take hot shower while occuring. Maybe unrelated but the first time thus ever occured was 3 days after having an MRA with contrast. At the time I was having what I thought were dizzy spells. Turns out these were panic attacks. Put on lexipro and all better with this one symptom remaining and annoying. Curious what this could be?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013