Pressure inn the lower abdomen after riding bike. Due to constipation?

Female, noticed after riding my bike last night, lower left abdominal area located where what feels like right on top of left ovary, VERY tender to the touch or any pressure, flexing stomach or stretching out the stomach, stretching left leg or even taking a big breath. I cannot sleep as it hurts all night no matter how I am positioned, standing up relieves some pain but not much. I know I am not constipated. Pain is a 7/10 at its worst.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013