Pressure in the vagina after a child birth. Could it be due to uterus prolapse?

Hi, I had a baby 10 weeks ago and everything has been fine. I started my period 4 days ago and ever since i have felt random feelings of pressure in my vagina , more so in the evening/after walking for a long distance. I am worried that it may be a prolapse of the uterus but i have had a check and that all seems to be ok, plus my pelvic floor muscles are strong (i can stop the flow of urine easily) The pressure feeling isnt painful, just makes everything feel a bit sensitive. Is this normal? xx
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012