Pressure in the upper abdomen. Endoscopy showing chronic gastritis. Is that the reason?

Since may2012I have had a pressure in my upper abdoman that has gotten progressively worse. I have had an endoscopy (showed chronic gastritis ). I don t have any heartburn , indigestion or acid reflux . I just had an abdominal CT that significant was found. I constantly feels like I have the air knocked out of me and it doesn t allow me to breath comfortably. I had lots if blood work done and my gi doctor has ruled out bacteria and acid problems. What other tests might be helpful? Could this all be from gastritis alone? And if it is why is it not going away. I m 20years old. Female. Never smoke , do drugs or drink or take prescription medications. Help!!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013