Pressure in the right side of stomach, sensitive spot above the naval, bloating, painful abdomen, am pregnant, nausea, constipation. What could this be?

Hi, I m a 28 year old female, experiencing some pressure like feeling on the upper right side of my stomach , it kind of feels like something is stuck under my ribs, and I also have this very sensitive to touch spot on my left upper side, it s almost in the front but not directly in the middle or above my navel. It s above the navel and little bit to the left. I don t have any trouble with it unles I push on it somewhat hard and it s also easier to find when I flex my stomach. I have had bloating and somewhat painful abdomen for years now, I thought It was IBS. It always gets better when I m pregnant, which I am now about 10 weeks. I do experience a little bit of a nauseous feeling in my stomach, but im not sure if that s related to the pregnancy. My stool looks normal. I don t go to the bathroom daily, but probably every other day and sometimes think that I have to work a little harder to get it out, the same goes for gas. I don t drink and I don t smoke , not even occasionally. I worry what this could be. Thank you for your time
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012