Pressure in the head, migraine, lightheaded with blurry vision. Normal CT scan. MRI report showing spot on the head. Concerned

Hi, I am 44. I have had a more or less constant pressure in my head that can go away sometimes for couple of hours. Two or three times it intensified like a migraine , did not respond to Acetoaminophen. At times I feel slight lightheaded and my vision gets slightly blurry. No fainting , no nausea , no vomiting. Seek ER on Monday this week, did a CT scan of head (no contrast), appeared normal, did a neurological exam appeared normal as well. Five years ago when I lived in Europe, they did an MRI for headache (it was different than the pressure I am feeling now) and found a spot back of my head. Was under follow-up there, did 3 more MRIs which did not show any progression, was told that is nothing I should be concerned about.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013