Pressure in the head, massive headache, nausea after being bruised in a football match. Suggestions?

Keep in mind I had a concussion a month and a few days ago. Sunday, I was guest playing for a soccer team in a tournament and I was playing goalkeeper. When I saved the ball, an opposing player apparently kneed me in the head and mouth and around my temple. I was wearing the concussion band but it had slid up before I got it. Well, immediately after I was laying on the ground holding my head because it was pounding and I had a massive headache and felt like I was in a daze. I was a bit nauseous. Then, I jumped for a tip save and fell AGAIN and my head bobbled and hit the ground. Now, about 4 days later, I still have the same symptoms and it makes me sick to turn around and read. Also, I woke up in the middle of the night last night with terrible pressure in my head. My left temple area feels a bit bruised. I was checked out by one of my coaches (he s trained in EMT or whatever) and my pupils were diolated fine. I also took a couple of quizzes in school today and it gave me a massive headache to read and I felt more nauseous. There also feel like there is pressure in my head. Do I have a concussion?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012