Pressure in the ear. On antibiotics and steroids. Whitish patch on the ear drum. What is it?

I just went to the doctor and she told me I had something white on my eardrum . I have had a pressure in the ear for 2 days now. I started taking an antibiotic yesterday, and it felt a little better today. My doctor told me she didn t know what the white thing was on my eardrum, but she gave me a stronger antibiotic and some sort of steroid for the inflammation. Does anyone know what the white thing on my ear could be?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013