Pressure in stomach, frequent throat infection, bleeding from mouth. Need a diagnosis ?

hello doctor,

I have a weird stomach problem. It feels like pressure but when I go to the toilet, nothing. Frequent throat infection, bleeding from the mouth. Ultrasound shows fatty liver. Endoscopy shows esophagitis (no ulcer but several mild erosions). Since past two days I m having loose motions with gas. Past 4 months I m having weird pain in the head (temples and behind eyes ). I have showed it to more than a 4 dozen doctors but none succeed in diagnosing. I have mild hemorroids and mild fissure at 6'o clock area. Blood tests normal except a little elevated sugar and bp. No thyroid or tb
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013
i went through your problems
1) USG - fatty liver - either you must be obese, not avoiding fatty food, sedentary worker or alcoholic
2) Frequent throat infection and bleeding from the mouth - Oral hygiene may not be good, may be a smoker, working atmosphere may not be good and if the blood is red in color the source is from mouth to end of the esophagus, if it is black in color the source is from the stomach
3) Hemorrhoids and fissures - needs treatment at least to postpone the surgery
endoscopy shows esophagitis (no ulcer but several mild erosions). Not much of a difference between ulcer or erosion. There are so many causes of the acid secreted in the stomach to digest food entering into the esophagus. There need not be Hyperacidity in the stomach. The esophagus can't withstand even a small amount of acid.
The cause of erosion in the esophagus has to be found out - the commonest cause is gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD) other differential diagnosis for discussion sake is corrosive poisoning.
Consult an ENT surgeon for your throat problem.
If you have smoking or alcohol habits you have to quit it.
Antacids + Rabeprazole + alginic acid may be useful
For fatty liver consult a Medical gastro enterologist and follow his advice.
Finally what you need is medicines, altered balanced diet, quitting your bad wises if you have any
Best wishes