Pressure in lower left side, frequent urination, thick white discharge. Birth control in arm, had sex with person who had STD. Could have contracted STD ?

Last month a got a pregency test done before i had my birth control implanted in my arm. I was told I had a bladder infection. I never took medication for it but i have been doing research and I'm extremely concerned. My symptoms are, pressure in my lower left side, frequent urination but it doesn't burn/sometimes has odor and a thick white discharge. I was informed about 2 weeks ago that I had intercourse with someone who tested positive for an STD(herpes), we had sex before I had gone to the doctor for my b/c and pregnancy test. As i have stated the only results were that I'm not pregnant and I had a bladder infection. Could I possibly contracted his STD and they misdiagnosed it as a bladder infection?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013