Pressure in left ear, sore lymph node. Taking doxycycline. Nausea under right diaphragm and dizziness. Suggestions?

Last week I had a feeling of pressure in my left ear. Not painful but once in a while it would pulse. I also noticed that my left lymphnode was sore. My dermatologist hve me doxycycline for acne and once I started taking that, the lymphnode pain went away. My ear still feels clogged but doesn't pulse. Is there a connection? I've also been experiencing nausea right under my diaphragm and some dizziness.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013